Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What Smells??!!

What Smells?

 

Maxine took her car to her mechanic.

 

She told him, "Every time I take any of my friends out in my car,

after a while there is this terrible smell!!!

 

“It never happens when I am driving alone"??

 

This intrigued the mechanic, so he said,

 "OK, let’s go for a spin and see what the problem is."

 

Off they went.

 

She drove down a one-way street in the wrong direction at 70 MPH,

swerving, hitting the curb on both sides of the street, narrowly missed

three pedestrians in pedestrian crossings, ran several red lights,

and just missed a policeman on street traffic duty.

 

Then, they returned to the shop, and she said, "There it is now…

there's that terrible smell! Can you smell it?!"

 

"Smell it? Lady, I'm sitting in it!!!"

No comments: