Monday, February 25, 2008

ANTS! Beware!

Ants -> MUST READ… TRUE STORIES!

 

Incident One:

A little boy died because surgeons found ants in his brain!

Apparently this boy fell asleep with some sweets in his mouth

or with some sweet stuff beside him. Ants soon got to him

and some ants in fact crawled into his ear which somehow

managed to go to his brain. When he woke up, he did not realize

that ants had gone to his head.

 

After that, he constantly complained about itchiness around his face.

His mother brought him to a doctor, but the doctor could not figure out

what was wrong with him. He took an X-ray of the boy and to his horror,

he found a group of live ants in his skull. Since the ants were still alive,

the doctor could not operate on him because the ants were constantly

moving around.

 

The boy finally died.

 

So please be careful when leaving food stuff near your bed or when eating in bed.

This might attract ants. Most importantly, NEVER eat sweets before going to bed,

you or your child. Ants might be attracted while you are sleeping.

 

 

Incident Two:

Another similar incident happened in a hospital in Taiwan. This man

was warded in the hospital and was constantly warned by the nurses

not to leave food stuff by his bedside because there were ants about.

 

He did not heed their advice. Ants finally got to him.

 

His family members said that the man constantly complained about headaches.

He died and a post mortem or autopsy was done on him. Doctors found a group of

live ants in his head. Apparently, the ants had been eating bits of his brain.

 

So friends, better be safe than sorry. Never leave food stuff beside your bed

when you go to sleep.

Post a Comment