Monday, February 18, 2008

Kisses and their Meaning

The Kiss Statements:

 

If a kiss is the language of love, then we have a lot to tak about!

 

Expressions of love              What is being conveyed

Kiss on the ear                    - “I want to go to bed…”

Kiss on the cheek                - “We’re Friends”

Kiss on the hand                 - “I Adore You”

Kiss on the shoulder          - “I Want You”

Kiss on the lips                    - “I Love You”

Holding hands                    - “We Can Learn To Love Each Other”

A Wink                                  - “Let’s Get It On”

Slap on the butt                 - “Watch Out”

Playing with the ear        - “I Can’t Live Without You”

Arms around the waist    - “I Love You Too Much To Let Go”

Pulling hair on head         - “Tell Me You Love Me”

Looking into each other’s eyes       - “Let’s Get Romantic”

Holding on tight                - “Don’t Let Go”

 

Advice:

If you are kissing someone, close your eyes. It’s not nice to stare!

No comments: