Friday, February 22, 2008

Messages from God...

Need directions?

 

My Way is the Highway.

 

Big Bang theory? You’ve got to be kidding!

 

Follow Me.

 

I love you, and you, and you, and you…

 

That “love thy neighbor” thing, I meant it.

 

Tell the kids I love them.

 

Don’t make me come down there.

 

Let’s meet at my house Sunday before the game.

 

Loved the wedding. Invite me to the marriage.

 

Keep using my Name in vain, I’ll make rush hour longer.

 

Will the road you are on get you to my place?

 

Have you read my #1 seller? There will be a test.

 

We need to talk.

 

What part of “Thou Shalt Not” didn’t you understand?

 

C’mon over and bring the kids.

               

Have you read my #1 seller? There will be a test.

 

Do you have any idea where you are going?

 

You think it’s hot here?

No comments: