Wednesday, July 18, 2007

a few more quotes to live by

“The more I know, the more I know that there is more that I should know.”

- unknown

 

“The difference between an experienced programmer and a knowlegeable one is the ability to arrest bugs and solve problems – and not repeat the same mistakes all over again.”

- me

 

“Silent water runs deep.”

- (forgot who)

 

“Some silent waters aren’t deep after all; they simply have nothing to be noisy about.”

- me

 

“To laugh like a brook when it trips and falls over stones on its way…”

- a line from ‘The Sound of Music’ song

 

I would like very much to be what that song lyrics song says. Tripping is an accident.

And falling is a painful experience. Especially over stones. But if I were supple and pliant,

almost like water, then it wouldn’t be so bad after all.

 

Every time I trip and fall over stones on my way, I would laugh…

 

No comments: