Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ban hugging, kissing in trains

Concourse level, Queenstown MRT Station on the...Image via Wikipedia

I think I agree with this, since commuters include children who, by all means, should be 'shielded' from these adult (or should I call it inconsiderate) show-offs; we can't afford to openly and willingly 'corrupt' the minors, can we?

----------

Letter from Beevi

FURTHER to the discussions about the "No eating, no drinking" regulations in MRT stations and trains, as well as those about commuters who don't give up their seats to the elderly, et cetera, I would like to ask: What about commuters who behave intimately? Aren't they a public nuisance?

I often see couples hugging and kissing in the trains and on the platforms.

I think there should be "no hugging, no kissing" signs in the trains as well.

From TODAY, Plus – Wednesday, 29-Jul-2009


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: