Friday, May 30, 2008

What I Learned Today

What I Learned Today

 

I went in to a short meeting on one of the projects I was involved in, and once again, it was proven: 99% of our time, energy and efforts are directed towards 1% of the things that we are doing.

 

And not without a reason!

 

One single mistake can render null and void all the other 99 things done right.

 

And guess what?

This applies to work life, and in private life just the same.

And many a times making things 100% right will make you unpopular.

 

Tough? So it is if you want to be beyond blame.

 

Unpopular? Yes, but beyond reproach.

 

I’ll give an example to ease up a bit:

Ø       A nurse attending to newborn babies in the hospital is NEVER allowed to drop one single baby.

 

What is your experience?

No comments: