Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Package has arrived!

My wife called around 3.30pm to say that the package from Ireland has arrived.

 

And although it was only a small item, it was indeed beautiful!

 

I’ve dropped my Irish friend a note to let him know that we have got the item he sent,

so that he stops worrying.  Well, the post is early, in that he estimated about 10 days;

the parcel arrived in about 7 days only!

 

It was heavy, so that has warranted some scrutiny and inspection from the Post office;

the box is a bit opened up – perhaps to check what was inside. That’s OK, as this check

is necessary for security purposes.

 

What else can I say? God’s goodness is pouring down, through friends!

 

May I be a channel of God’s blessings as well.

 

To God be the glory! Amen!

No comments: